Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Denial

So I thought I'd record some of my premarital moments where I kept telling things to myself in order to stop myself from losing my mind over this whole marriage business. After all, this comic strip is about Being Mrs Ninja..not Bashing Mr. Ninja.

What I told myself didn't have to be true, as long as it was comforting. And for someone who is least interested/ excited about big weddings (much less their own), even stepping out to pick an engagement outfit could lead to frustrated hair-pulling. Luckily, I had reliable people around to vent and lean on.

One of the first issues I faced after announcing that I was getting married was people asking me, "love or arranged??" They seemed to do this with so much enthusiasm, I couldn't bear to disappoint them by giving them a straight answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment