Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weddings. Ugh.

People who know me may know this about me - I do not like weddings.. although this fact was probably reinforced by the fact that I got married earlier than my other friends.  But now since I have to attend other people's weddings I don't mind it as much. It's actually a breeze after I've picked out what I'm wearing for the occasion.. now I'm actually looking forward to attending different kinds of weddings with their different traditions and rituals!

So I concluded that it's more fun at another person's wedding than your own wedding (I don't know if this holds true for others but it did for me).
Oh, how I despised having to dress up.
Sheesh.. how I disliked having all that attention on me.
Argh, the posing for photographs!
(I could go on and on, but clearly I don't have the luxury of time for that - it's a Sunday!)

On the bright side, a good video came of it.

Point being, there was definitely more than just a good video that came out of all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment