Thursday, July 5, 2018

Jackass of all Trades

Sometimes you want to do a little bit of everything and you end up piling way too many things on your plate - that happens to me more often than not. 'No time' is no excuse as I personally think if you really want to do it you will make time.

But once in a while you have to step back and take a breather. I grossly underestimated the importance of relaxation. But now I'm learning more about how it works through the book I'm reading "Will Power Doesn't Work" by Ben Hardy.

I never really apologise to my readers when I miss a Thursday here and there in the middle of a season because I feel shamelessly confident that they know I'm doing my best and if I didn't post there'd be a good reason. Also, because I don't do this full time. Ha.

Anyway that's a lot more writing than I usually do - after a ton of traveling and relaxing I'm back with more stories to share :)

As always, keep reading and spread the laughter around!
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment