Thursday, November 6, 2014

#DoILookFatInThis

Nah. I'm not the kind of person that even bothers asking questions like that to Mr. Ninja.

But there are other such silly things that I sometimes need an opinion on. It doesn't even have to matter, sometimes I just want a third party vote, whether it counts or not. Or maybe I use this method in times I'm too bored to pick what to wear..or something along those lines. Go figure.

This week I discover a way to get Mr. Ninja more involved in these ridiculous-but-somehow-necessary decisions..by bringing in outsider maybe?


3 comments:

  1. It would be mortifying to the feelings of many ladies, could they be made to understand how little the heart of man is affected by what is costly or new in their attire; how little it is biased by the texture of their muslin, and how unsusceptible of peculiar tenderness towards the spotted, the sprigged, the mull, or the jackonet. Woman is fine for her own satisfaction alone. No man will admire her the more, no woman will like her the better for it.

    (From Page 45 of Northanger Abbey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that third character looks like a blend of me velu n pari..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I thought it was me... can't wait for the day to be sketched... even as a photobomb XD

    ReplyDelete