Thursday, June 5, 2014

To Be Frank (and nothing else)

I just gave it a moment's thought and realized this (the title) is a statement I have never heard from Mr. Ninja... and probably never will. And that's because, to be frank (sorry, couldn't help myself), there is no other setting in his system but to tell it like it is - one of his best qualities that I've earlier mentioned I have a love-hate relation with (Being Mrs. Ninja #18).

One of the surprising drawbacks of this is that one tends to appear superficial, without taking a second to look into the deeper meaning of things - not exactly the kind of outlook you need to appreciate art.

With that I'd like to bring forth a clipping from our honeymoon - no, not that clipping - when we stopped at a castle on our way to Cork City from Dublin.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment