Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pour some Sugar on me

Although the title above is shared with a popular Def Leppard song, there is no relation based on the lyrics whatsoever. By itself, it seemed to be the right fit though.

Mr. Ninja's honesty is a character trait that I have a love-hate relation with. I love it, love to hate it, hate to love it and sometimes simply hate it..for a few minutes, tops.

I appreciate truthfulness, I really do. It's just that sometimes I'm going through something and that particular thing - even if I know it - may not be what I want to hear at the time. Or I'd like a little pat on the back (I've the rest of the world to blindly criticize me) before being taken to the side and given actual feedback.

That being said, I wouldn't change that aspect about him for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment