Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Curious Case of Curious Ninja

I'm not a great storyteller or anything but when I narrate an incident I totally enjoy myself - complete with colourful descriptions that are exaggerated for effect, voices and sound effects. But this only works if the chain isn't pulled on my train of thought.

Mr. Ninja is a very curious person - which means if I recount something to him there can be no space for creative assumptions, open endings and imagination. Curiosity is a great quality in a person but that pretty much puts a damper on my narrative (now become like a news report containing only plain facts).

At least if it's a story, I can answer these questions to a certain extent. But there are some situations I laugh and wonder, how does anyone respond to this?


No comments:

Post a Comment